Being Better Over Bitter!
Hey ya’ll…How are you? I hope you’re fine as frog hair, lol 😊 I use to HATE this saying when I was kid. Now look at me using it, ha!
In all seriousness, today, I want us to focus on how to stop being bitter, and be better.
Being better doesn’t mean you have your nose stuck so far up-in-the-air you can’t see straight, it’s more of not allowing moments of anger, frustration, sadness, etc. hold you back or keep you down.
Because this erodes our self-esteem and self-worth when we stay in a negative mindset. Holding onto bitterness doesn’t make you feel full, but instead heavy.
First comes anger, then comes resentment. Either at yourself or at others. For whatever reason, it keeps you from shining bright and running on all cylinders. And I want YOU to run on all cylinders.
Feelings of hatred, feeling sorry for yourself, picking a fight, or spiteful attitudes, are some signs that we can show when we aren’t in our highest vibration.
Basically, bitterness can taint everything!!!
Life gets a whole lot easier, when we ARE NOT pouring salt in our wounds, over and over again.
I wanna share some tips to help you vibe higher in times that you may not being feeling at your best.
1. Admit what you feel to yourself: When did it start? What caused it?
2. Change your expectations. Remember, you know you can and will experience joy again.
3. Stay hopeful and examine the lessons you’re learning along the way.
4. Speak kindly to yourself during the process. Remember who YOU are, most importantly.
5. Don’t forget that self-care routine.
6. Step into the present moment. Focus on the good and be conscious of your thoughts. They truly are power!
7. Set mini-wins and/or goals for yourself each day to keep you on the path to being better.
8. Do some self-love affirmations or write them down and create your own for inspiration.
The moral of my story is this…I don’t want to see you stuck! Being better, not bitter leaves you refreshed, renewed, and ready take on your life.
By putting in the work, and committing to self-mastery/improvement, you can learn how to release these emotions.
We all hit roadblocks, pauses, and instances where we don’t know what to say or do. It’s OK and perfectly normal.
But I urge you to realize there's freaking amazing power in learning ways to tackle that bitterness.
The only thing that should be left bitter are those day-old lemons on your kitchen sink
Have a great day, and I’ll be in touch!
Don’t forget to listen to my latest episode on the podcast and sign up a self-love discovery call